Big Smiles

Big Smiles
Sunflowers.....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a great find!


Last Sunday my husband Gil and I went on a little date. We were on our way to a Chinese buffet and we saw an estate sale. Of course we had to pull over. Gil made a great find and found a children's sewing machine from the 50's. It is called a Little Betty Sew-O-Matic made by Straco.






My Friend Kelly who owns Glitz Beadz in Star www.glitzbeadz.com invited me to the Boise Bead Society last week. We learned how to make a herringbone spiral technique. It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it. It was a nice group of women . I plan to go back next month.

This last week we attended the Boise Basin Quilt Guild. Saw some great quilting friend and was so inspired by the show and tell. The speaker was Joyce Cambron. She just published abook, here is her website http://www.seamslikefunquilts.com/ Check it out she has some cool quilts and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment