Big Smiles

Big Smiles
Sunflowers.....

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday, January 24, 2009





I thought I would show you a few new things I have made. First is a jacket I made for my Mom's Birthday. I got the pattern at Quilt Expressions which is my LQS. Karen the owner made the jacket a few months back, and it was so cute I had to get the pattern.







I have been working on learning how to solder. It has been a blast! Here are a few pendants that I have made; a piece of sea glass, turquoise, mother of pearl and a scrabble piece.





I made this piece for a very special friend.






And last but not least, I made this back in October but it was so cute I had to show you.
Work has kept me pretty busy this month but I am hoping to quilt two quilts this month, one for my niece Shhhh it is a secret and the other one is for my bedroom. I will post when I get them done



2 comments:

  1. C. Did you knit those sox? They are like far out. OOPS that word does date me. I like them. Karen

    ReplyDelete