Big Smiles

Big Smiles
Sunflowers.....

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Beginnings

Happy New Year 2010

I welcome this New Year with open arms. I know that things are going to be great. This is the year that I am going to explore my artistry in fabric. Hopefully I will be showing you new projects on a regular basis, (God willing work will not get in the way)

So if you don't know I am a texture artist (Quilts), Beader and Knitter. I also will make any kind of craft. I just love to make fun stuff and give it to my friends and family.

2010 is not only new beginning for Gil and I; 2009 had been a tough year, it is the year I turn 50. Yes I am going to be the BIG 50...... I think it is actually will be a fun journey.

So to star my New Year and my Half Century (that sounds older than 50, so we will stick with just being 50) I have created a few resolutions, or better yet decision in my life.
  1. I will see the Grand Canyon
  2. I will enter at least 1 Quilt in a Quilt Show
  3. I will Blog all my new quilting techniques.
  4. I will send cookies more often to my son

I am sure I could say I am going to lose weight, become more green, do all the dishes before I go to bed, but these are not as fun as making fun things.

Happy New Year to you all

2 comments:

  1. Hey there CD, 50's not so bad. I think its gonna be a great year. Looking forward to it. So, do we all have to keep up with you, with all the things you have planned? LOL Be sure and make that first quilt entry a Log Cabin!! Happy Blogging!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot Diggity Dog !!
    A new fellow Blogger !!
    I love it :)

    Blog love from
    knitterjittermom

    ReplyDelete